Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Last Time??




Did anyone else see this spectacular event on December 1st? If you didn't, you missed one of the most beautiful sights of the night skies. Venus and Jupiter made the closest passes towards each other that they will make until the year 2042. I may not take a shot like this again??






This is not an unusual sight to many of us - a doe whitetail deer and a yearling fawn. But to many others, this is a rare sighting in the wild. Consider yourself blessed if you're able to see this on a regular basis. Another one of God's creations, made just for us. I have a tone of deer photos now.....maybe I won't take anymore???


Another sunset. I always say, I'm not going to take anymore sunrise or sunset pictures. I couldn't help myself on this one. In fact the D.J. on the radio was talking about it as I was clicking away with my camera. It was phenominal! God pulled out all the stops on this one! I may not take anymore sunset pictures for a while now!!???
In fact, I may not pull my camera out until I see another one of God's handiworks.........excuse me, gotta go! And where's my camera!




No comments: